2017 was a great year for us at the TWII Foundation:
- We celebrated the college graduations of two of our girls - both of which graduated at the top of their class!
- We increased our applicant pool by 100%.
- We recieved donations from over 150 new supporters.
- We benefited from independent fundraisers held on our behalf by
Kojo and Tara Clarke, Maritza Pedlar via Mac'N by Mari, and Rachel Kwaw.
- We grew our HerStory Scholarship program beneficiaries by 300% from 8 to 25.
- We partnered with the World Bank-Ghana to provide programming for our girls.
- We recieved a Ford Foundation grant to pilot a gap year program for our girls.
We are grateful for all of those who have helped us to get to this point.
We are excited for the year ahead!